Who doesn't love a good self care moment? This is a super inexpensive self care product that you can whip up within 5 minutes and your skin will thank you!
The lavender contains vitamins, antioxidants, and cleansing properties to improve skin health and the raw honey helps skin to retain moisture, calms the skin, and protects, repairs, and prevents skin damage. Here's how to make your own:
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 tsp. dried lavender
2 tbsp raw honey
Lavender essential oil (optional)
1. Combine sugar and oil in medium bowl.
2. Add honey and lavender essential oil if using (continue adding drops of essential oil until you are satisfied with the scent, this way you can make it subtle or stronger depending on what you like).
3. Add dried lavender and mix until it is evenly distributed.
4. Store in airtight container, or divide into jars to give as gifts.
5. Use scrub 2 times a week for best results and store in a cool place.
*This scrub will make your shower/tub slippery so use caution after applying!